With the purchase of any Quick Move In Home
at Stone Creek enjoy ALL of these incentives*:
• $3,500 Closing Costs
• Frigidaire Stainless Steel Side by Side Refrigerator
• Electolux Front Load Washer & Dryer
• HOA Initiation Fee – PAID FOR!
• One Year of HOA Dues – PAID FOR!
The Whitney features 2,205-square feet of living space for today’s modern family. This wonderful home greets you with an inviting covered porch area leading into a generous foyer area that is adjacent to the Parlor, well-suited as a home office, craft room, library, or children’s study/playroom.
Just past the Parlor, you’ll find a hallway that leads you to the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, along with a full bathroom that features a vanity, and a shower and tub combination. From the foyer, you’ll enter the great room, with the nook and kitchen to one side and the Master Bedroom flanking it on the other. The great room is the center of the home and comes with an optional gas fireplace and optional built-ins on each side.
The kitchen features a gourmet kitchen island and ample amount of space for enjoying breakfast, lunch, and dinner in the cozy eat-in kitchen Nook. You’ll have plenty of space to store canned goods, pet supplies, and/or pots and pans in the kitchen pantry, a must-have for keeping your kitchen organized.
The Master Bedroom Suite sits just off of the great room, accompanied by a luxurious separate Master En Suite and spacious walk-in closet. It’s the perfect Master En Suite that you can choose from 3 design options that suits your lifestyle:
- Shower and Tub Combination
- Separate Fiberglass or Mud-set Shower Pan Surrounded by tile w/ Separate Soaking Tub
- Separate Custom Shaped Mud-Set Corner Shower Stall w/ Separate Soaking Tub
The two-car garage, with its dedicated workshop area, and the in-house laundry room and adjoining mud room ensure that The Whitney is just as functionally efficient as it is visually beautiful.
Explore the possibilities. The Whitney offers options to meet your unique lifestyle wants and needs by offering flexible, personalized, custom options including:
- Tray Ceiling in the Master Bedroom that Adds Personality and Character
- Additional Windows in the Master Bedroom Suite for a Bright, Open and Airy Design
- Fireplace in the Great Room to Keep You Warm and Cozy on Cold Nights
- Built-Ins Adjacent to Fireplace Perfect for Displaying Books, Trinkets and Treasures
- 3rd Garage Ideal for Storing Your Boat, His and Hers Kayaks, Trail Bikes, or your Harley
Designed by the award winning Garrette Homes Homes, and built with the highest level of quality, The Whitney is perfectly suited for a family, newly married couple, or a young professional looking for a modern-day home that features 2,205-square feet of living space that can be custom designed for the way you live.
*Must use preferred lender and close by 12/31/2019 to qualify for incentives.