The Langley features 2,387-square feet of living space with 6 different elevations from which to choose that all feature curb appeal and a picturesque covered porch. Entering through the front door, you are greeted by an entry foyer with a multifunctional room; perfect as a den, home office, craft room, children’s play room, or optional 4th bedroom.
Travel just a bit further down the hallway and you will find two-bedrooms separated by a shared full bathroom with vanity, tub and shower combination, and linen closet. The entry foyer ends and opens out into the great room, the heart of the home, with a beautiful optional fireplace and optional built-ins to the left and right. The first floor laundry room is conveniently located just off the kitchen area, along with a powder room.
Flanking the coffered ceiling great room is a large, modern island kitchen with eat-in nook ideal for entertaining guests or spending time with family. The first floor also includes an impressive Master Bedroom complete with a Master Bathroom En Suite with double vanities and a walk-in closet.
The Langley is an exciting open floorplan that is highly functional for entertaining as well as day-to-day living. Offering a flexible house plan that includes an optional custom shaped mud-set shower in the Master Bath, a 3-Bedroom floor plan with a formal dining room off of the great room. Or a 3-bedroom with 2 En Suite bathroom’s.
Explore the possibilities. The Langley offers options to meet your unique lifestyle wants and needs by offering flexible, personalized, custom options including:
- Tray Ceiling in the Master Bedroom that Adds Personality and Character
- Additional Windows in the Master Bedroom Suite for a Bright, Open and Airy Design
- Fireplace in the Great Room to Keep You Warm and Cozy on Cold Nights
- Built-Ins Adjacent to the Fireplace Perfect for Displaying Books, Trinkets and Treasures
- 4-Foot Eat-In Kitchen Nook Extension for Large Family Gatherings
- Additional Window 3rd-Bedroom Keeping It Light and Bright
- Linen Closet in Laundry for Ample Storage Space
- Double Wall Oven in Kitchen for Plenty of Baking Room
Designed by the award winning Garrette Custom Homes, and built with the highest level of quality, The Langley is perfectly suited for a family, newly married couple, or a young professional looking for a modern-day home that features 2,387-square feet of living space that can be custom designed for the way you live.
“This home is a pre-sale price. This allows the buyer to pick all structural and design selections and upgrades. Pictures shown are examples of and may show upgrades. “